Monday, February 1, 2016

Bike riding

February 01, 2016
Okay, here's my little tidbit for the week:
This week has been pretty awesome, I feel like my weeks are slow, yet super fast. It's just weird. Hna Vergaray and I attempted to bike this week, but it kind of failed :P we got a cool picture, though! My bike tire was flat, so we walked to the gas station to fill it. Turns out it actually is just flat with a hole somewhere and there wasn't enough time for me to attempt to patch it, so we just walked back home and got in our car. Haha it was definitely an adventure! So I got the pay it forward card with the $20 in it. How long did that take to get here?! It looks like you sent it mid December and I just got it a couple days ago! Our mail system has been super funky, I don't know if it's the mission office or our apartments. We found some new investigators, but it's a little early for us to see if they truly have potential, I sure hope so! Sorry I can't think of much more to say, this week really did just leave me and I am not sure what happened, well, really, too many things happened and if I tried to tell you all about it would take a while! But I can tell you that I know this gospel is true! I know that it is the only thing in this life that can bring us true peace and joy. It is what helps me to get up every morning and go to bed every night with the hope that something good will come out of the next day, because something always does. I love you tons, and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Para Siempre Dios esté con Vos

Con Amor,

Hermana Twitchell

If I get to live in foreign housing that would be so exciting! I would love so close to the temple!!

I think I got all the classes I want, I'm not taking too many so that I can work, but enough that I'm still a student. I'm signed up for a bunch of classes so that later I can make a final decision. I was registering with Hna Clark and we accidentally signed up for the same classes spring term :P Spanish and foundations of the gospel. Haha it's a good thing we like each other, we've already lived in the same apartment for 7 months! 
You could maybe try and call the woman, I'm not sure. If I go to foreign housing, do I get to go to church in Spanish? That would be my dream! Also I Just want to say, I'm sorry you were so stressed this week, but I love you so much! And if I could I would give you a big hug and tell you that you literally are the best mother in the world and you do so much for me. I don't deserve you. 


So, I've pondered and prayed about it, and I want to live in foreign housing spring and summer, I think that would be a lot of fun. I replied back to the lady on my housing account, I hope it gets to her.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment