Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Last Letter

Feb 23, 2016  Last letter
Well Mamacita,
This is the last email you will receive from me as a missionary. It's been shortest long journey I have ever had. I have never worked so hard nor learned so much. It's scary to think that all of this is coming to an end, but of course it's just the beginning. So many things happened this week that it really was all just another blur, but of course it was a rather good one. The past couple days I've had to say good bye to a lot of family here in North Sacramento; the people who have helped me become the person I am now. I feel such a deep sense of gratitude to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to serve a mission. I have come to realize that none of this is about me. If I weren't here in Sacramento, someone else would be and they would probably find similar success to the one that I have found. The people as a whole would not be as dramatically changed if there was someone else in my stead. But I am here and I have been changed. I have felt the love of God in so many different ways. I have seen his hand and it is glorious. I am forever changed and I must continue to do as I have been taught by the Holy Ghost. I love my mission, but it is not the end. I am sad to leave, but I am thoroughly excited for the future. I love you and I will see you in two.

Para Siempre Dios esté con Vos
Con Amor,
Hermana Autumn Breann Twitchell 

I'm feeling fine. The past couple days I've been in a trio with Hna Clark and Sis Lavea. They dissolved my area, so Hna Vergaray is now in south sac and I'm still here floating with the other sisters. We've been super busy, though. With saying good bye to people and packing. Yikes it's a mess! Chick fil a finally opened in our area on Thursday and since then I've been three times. It's the best!






 We went to the temple today and it was sooooo beautiful! We're going again tomorrow with the Jardine's!


Yes, we are all going home. Hna Clark and I are going to be fighting for who he's first down the escalator and Sis Lavea is going back home to New Zealand


Haha well, I could just call you instead :) I don't think I'll have any extra stuff, I pack pretty light. My companions on the other hand are a different story... :P



No comments:

Post a Comment